It is Kelly St Clare policy to respect your privacy regarding any information she may collect from you or which you may provide to her, in the circumstances set out below.
Kelly St Clare will only collect and use your Personal Data where she has lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with legal obligations.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016//679) (“GDPR”), Kelly St Clare is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or how she uses your Personal Data, please contact us via the contact details listed at the end of this policy.
- Personal Data collected via kellystclare.com (the “Website”)
Kelly St Clare only collects Personal Data where you choose to interact on the Website in the following ways:
- When you sign up to receive marketing emails or free content, including eBooks and other offers. Personal Data collected include:
- Email Address
- When you purchase a book directly from Kelly St Clare. Personal Data collected include:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Payment method (Payment details are held by the payment processor, not her)
- Any other Personal Data in which you provide
- When you fill out the contact form or email us directly. Personal Data collected include:
- Email Address
- Any other Personal Data in which you provide in the text box or email
- Data collected automatically.
- Use of your Personal Data
Kelly St Clare will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, she uses your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of the Website;
- respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing emails, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences or may be of interest to you;
- improve services and Website through analysis of information.
Kelly St Clare takes your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
Kelly St Clare shares Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include newsletter service providers like Mailerlite or social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that appropriate data privacy safeguards are in place with third parties with whom she sharer Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on her behalf.
- Keeping your Personal Data secure
Kelly St Clare has implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data she collects. She maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction, or damage and unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website is aimed at adults, and Kelly St Clare does not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
- Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting Kelly St Clare via email@example.com:
- see what Personal Data she holds about you (if any), including why she is holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask her to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask her to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
- Change of purpose
Kelly St Clare will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which she collected it, unless she reasonably considers that it needs to be used for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact her. If she needs to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, she will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows her to do so.
Data Collector: Kelly St Clare
Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org